HR Business Partner, Medical Group
Tempe, Phoenix, and Goodyear locations.
4 Positions Available
The Human Resource business partner has responsibility over all HR functions in their clinic which may include several specialties such as Family Medicine, Pediatrics and Women's Health.
The major responsibilities are to keep recruiting and talent acquisition on track, conduct new hire orientations, work with supervisors on employee performance issues. Work with outside staffing / recruiting companies to help augment recruiting efforts. Heavy employee relations responsibilities including coaching and disciplinary measures.
- Perform employment-related investigations, partnering with company resources to protect the interests of all stakeholders
- Serve as the employees’ main point of contact with HR, providing employees with trainings and information as needed (e.g., performing open enrollment meetings, triaging payroll and benefits questions, etc.)
- Serve as a resource in the creation of documents related to performance reviews, corrective actions, individual performance improvement plans, terminations, and other related documents, including drafting such documents for facility leadership as needed
- Own the execution of compliance activities at assigned facility(ies), providing feedback to company resources regarding compliance concerns
- Supervise the day-to-day performance of the HR Specialist(s) assigned to the HR Business Partner’s facility(ies)
- Support the HR Specialist with ensuring the facility is adequately staffed including performing second interviews and supplementing the HR Specialist’s efforts, as needed
- Regularly attend work, in-person, potentially traveling to multiple facilities within a single shift
- Recruiting may be part of the duties.
The qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 5 year's of HR experience as a Director or Senior Manager
- PHR or other SHRM designation is preferred
- Knowledge of Employment Law