Dental Assistant II - South Central Phoenix location! -Weekly Pay
As a highly reviewed non-profit medical and dental provider, we are seeking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our team!
- Weekly pay and free telehealth while on contract.
Responsibilities for Dental Assistant
- Take and document patient dental history and updates, as well as overall health and medication history
- Assist dentist by handling supplies and instruments as requested
- Prepare tables and trays for dentist with necessary instruments and supplies
- Clean and sterilize instruments, and prepare treatment rooms as needed
- Take, expose, and mount high quality dental radiographs
- Ensure appropriate supply of equipment and materials
- Perform patient charting as instructed by the dentist
- Welcome patients and get them situated in the appropriate treatment room
Qualifications for Dental Assistant
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) or a Registered Dental Assistant in Extended Functions (RDAEF)
- Current CPR certification preferred
- Colonal Poilsh Certification required
- Radiology certification required.
- 1-2 years of experience as an RDA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to follow outlined policies and guidelines
- Possess a professional and positive attitude