Dental Assistant - Temporary Position
As a highly reviewed non-profit medical and dental provider, we are seeking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our team!
Responsibilities for Dental Assistant
- Take and document patient dental history and updates, as well as overall health and medication history
- Assist dentist by handling supplies and instruments as requested
- Prepare tables and trays for dentist with necessary instruments and supplies
- Clean and sterilize instruments, and prepare treatment rooms as needed
- Take, expose, and mount high quality dental radiographs
- Ensure appropriate supply of equipment and materials
- Perform patient charting as instructed by the dentist
- Welcome patients and get them situated in the appropriate treatment room
Qualifications for Dental Assistant
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Dental Assistant Diploma from an accredited school.
- Current CPR certification preferred
- Arizona Coronal Polish Certification required
- Arizona Radiology certification required.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Dental Assistant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to follow outlined policies and guidelines
- Possess a professional and positive attitude
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $17.00 - $26.00 per hour