Pediatrician- Community Health (MD/DO) Phoenix, Arizona
- One position near Airport
- Must be able to work 1pm-10pm
One of the most trusted and established non-profit Clinic Groups in Arizona is seeking Pediatricians to join their clinical team due to growth. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, you’ll be part of an amazing integrated care team that prides itself on quality care and being a stand-out leader in community medicine. The Clinic Group has retained the services of StaffClinix, a well-respected, service driven, and competent Physician search firm to source and screen Pediatricians for the opportunity.
With StaffClinix, you will be assigned a Physician Recruiter with specialization in Pediatrics to represent your interests, assist with relocation details if needed and negotiate the job offer on your behalf. With over 30-years’ in Healthcare Recruiting, you will be well taken care of at StaffClinix!
To qualify you must have the following:
- A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency in pediatrics.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pediatrics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to relate to children.
- Strong decision-making, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational, leadership, and teamworking skills.
- Current Arizona License, DEA Certificate, Board Certification/Letter Stating Board Eligible, CPR Certification.
- Licensure and DEA expenses reimbursed
- Relocation expense budget of $5,000
- Full fringe benefit package - Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(b) retirement and more.
- Continuing education budget with PTO to attend conferences.
- Education Loan Repayment Program up to $25,000 per year.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $200,000.00 - $255,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Phoenix, AZ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Pediatric Residency: 4 years (Required)
- Arizona Medical License (Required)
Work Location: One location