The Sr. HRIS Analyst is responsible for supporting Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) UKG Dimensions, technology and strategies with strong systems knowledge, departmental partnerships and being an advocate for the end user.
This position will be responsible for leading the design, development, programming of custom interfaces, updating and accuracy of employee data, and reporting within the Dimensions application suite. This role is responsible for the integration and implementation of the UKG Dimensions platform across the organization ensuring successful change management through training and communications.
In addition, this role will develop new and innovative ways to automate HR functions, processes, data analytics & reporting needs to gain efficiencies by supporting upgrades, testing, manager & employee education, and other technical projects.
1. Optimize UKG Dimensions platform leveraging project management and technical acumen.
2. Ensures employee data accuracy in Dimensions and across vendor system including benefits.
3. Develop self-service reporting capabilities for our managers by revamping what is available to them to manage their operations and offer real time dashboards to our leadership to manage the business.
4. Assist users to develop, maintain, produce, and distribute standard and custom reports, queries, and interfaces. Create and analyze ad hoc reports as well as create data feeds and interface files. Creates reports, dashboards, and other analytical tools to support customer base.
5. Successfully train team members with the knowledge and tools to navigate the UKG Dimensions platform. Includes working with HR and business stakeholders to gather requirements, configure solutions within Dimensions, defining integrations, unit testing, end to end testing, documentation, and user support.
6. Supports continuous process improvement by analyzing manual /administrative processes to determine how systems can improve and automate tasks/process.
7. Translates business needs to system configurations. Define, configure/develop, test, analyze, and maintain UKG Dimensions application (Timekeeping, Scheduling, Attendance, Activities, and Analytics).
8. Acts as the technical point of contact for UKG Dimensions as the subject matter expert with users ensuring data integrity and identifying over all needs.
9. Collaborate with functional and technical team members to support UKG Dimensions to maintain, patch, upgrade, test, implement, and trouble shoot systems and processes.
10. Develops and maintains user procedures, guidelines and documentation for the systems and programs within area of responsibility.
11. Creates training materials and documentation (test plans, design documents etc.) for those impacted by project/process change to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
12. Analyzes data, information, and systems problems by applying analytical skills and effectively communicate findings and design solutions using Excel or other HR systems.
13. Lead the change management effort to envision, enroll, and execute others to engage in the Kronos platform.
14. Other duties and projects as assigned.
· Payroll export to Oracle with reconciliation and signoff
· Conducts comprehensive statistical analysis.
· Promotes positive patient/guest relation in accordance with MPHC policies, providing a high level of quality in personal attention and service to patients and visitors.
· Complies with MPHC Safety Policies and Procedures. Ensures compliance with governmental licensing and regulatory requirements where applicable. Conducts annual review of and complete/suggest on-going revisions of the Policies and Procedures specific to his/her department. Maintains familiarity with and abide by all established facility and departmental policies and procedures, noting changes when they are published/posted. Conducts himself/herself in a manner consistent with the Mission Statement and Values of MPHC.
· Observes and respects the confidentiality of information regarding patients, visitors and employees including salary information, if exposed to any of the above referenced information in the course of his/her job function.
· Dresses according to MPHC’s dress code policy and procedure.
· Demonstrates an understanding of facility organizational structure by utilization of appropriate channels of communication. Maintain consistent, timely communication regarding all facets of departmental activities with his/her co-workers, therefore, demonstrating good customer service skills with both external and internal customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and/or professional development courses in Human Resources preferred. 5+ years in roles consulting with stakeholder to identify needs. Minimum 3 years UKG Dimensions application experience.
DESIRED SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
A Subject matter expert SME of the Kronos Dimensions environment, Boomi and API integrations where solutions support, enhancements and new applications delivery.
Experience in software system analysis, process design, testing, implementation, and documentation
Familiarity with Oracle
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent analytical ability, strong judgment, management skills and the ability to work effectively with various levels of management and staff
Ability to prioritize work and to competently address competing demands
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites and strong Excel skills
Integration experience a plus
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS