Internal Medicine MEDICAL ASSISTANT - Full Time -South Central Phoenix
- South Mountain - South Central Phoenix / Central/Baseline
- Schedule: 8am-5pm, 8:30-5:30 and 9am-6pm M-F, rotating Saturdays once a month working 8am-4:30. as needed - Flexible to cover an 11am-8pm shift for fill in as needed.
- Speciality: Internal Medicine
- Pay: $16-$25/hr. Depending on experience.
As a Medical Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the medical clinic. You will support doctors and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication. The target is to complete all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Interview patients and document basic medical history
- Take vitals and document findings in the patient chart
- Review annual wellness questionnaire with appropriate patients
- Organize, authorize and schedule appointments for referrals
- Enter laboratory services
- Send prescriptions electronically or by fax. Verbally call in prescriptions
- Administer injections, perform urinalysis and other lab test, EKG
- Assist during medical examinations
- Triage patient calls, assess the problem, consult with the physician
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
Experience we require:
- Pediatric experience preferred, but not required.
- Job Stability / Longevity
- 1 Year of proven working experience as a Back Office Medical Assistant
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Punctual and self disciplined
- Must provide written evidence of vaccines including: Covid 19, Seasonal Flu, MMRV, T-dap, TB (within last year) & HEP-B - *Note, vaccines needed can be provided by employee health*
- NATIONAL Medical Assistant Certification is preferred (CMA or RMA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Spanish/Bilingual is a plus.
- Current CPR / BLS Card
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and EMR experience (eclinical works or EPIC)
- Degree in Medical Assisting from an accredited college.
is a leading provider of medical clinic staffing and recruitment services in Arizona and has an excellent reputation with our work with Medical Assistants!. Our candidate concierge service is like no other!
CONCIERGE CAREER ASSISTANCE
Come to us and let us help you find a position and leave the tedious process of putting in dozens of applications. We will assess your skills and experience, give you a free resume review, help you with interview preparation and so much more for ZERO cost to you.