Internal Medicine or Family Medicine MD/DO - Glendale, AZ (NEW CLINIC)
- Come help us start a new clinic!
- $5,000 in relocation costs.
- 4th Year Residents please apply!
One of the most trusted and established non-profit Clinic Groups in Arizona is seeking Pediatricians to join their clinical team due to growth. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, you’ll be part of an amazing integrated care team that prides itself on quality care and being a stand-out leader in community medicine. The Clinic Group has retained the services of StaffClinix, a well-respected, service driven, and competent Physician search firm to source and screen Pediatricians for the opportunity.
With StaffClinix, you will be assigned a Physician Recruiter with specialization in Physician placement to represent your interests, assist with relocation details if needed and negotiate the job offer on your behalf. With over 30-years’ in Healthcare Recruiting, you will be well taken care of!
To qualify you must have the following:
- A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency in family medicine or internal medicine
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in internal medicine/family medicine
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational, leadership, and team-working skills.
- Current Arizona License, DEA Certificate, Board Certification/Letter Stating Board Eligible, CPR Certification.
- Licensure and DEA expenses reimbursed
- Full Health Insurance Package / PPO
- Relocation expense budget of $5,000
- Five Weeks of PTO, 9-Paid Holidays
- Full fringe benefit package - Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(b) retirement and more.
- Continuing education budget with PTO to attend conferences.
- Education Loan Repayment Program up to $25,000 per year.
- Lifetime Tail Coverage for MalPractice Insurance
- and more!
Residency: 4 years (Required) - May consider 3rd year residents
- Arizona Medical License (Required)