Bilingual/Spanish -Family Nurse Practitioner, Community Health - To 110k - Berwyn, IL
New grad NP's encouraged to apply!
- Chicago Heights
- Chicago (proper) - MUST BE BILINGUAL / SPANISH
- Berwyn -MUST BE BILINGUAL / SPANISH
- Arlington Heights
We are looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner to join our team who will provide compassionate and quality care to our patients. We are one of the Chicago areas largest community health medical groups who serve Medicaid and Medicare Beneficiaries.
- Providing health promotion, prevention, and treatments to patients
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, infections, and injuries
- Prescribing medications when needed to ensure patient health and well-being
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests
- Gather health histories, perform physical examinations and diagnostic procedures
- Develop and implement treatment plans
- Dictate and document all patient interactions
- Notify managing physician about unusual or unexpected events or problems
- Effectively communicate with diverse populations, including physicians, employees, patients, and families
- Must hold or ability to acquire a Nurse Practitioner license/registration to practice in Illinois
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- DEA licensure
- NPI Number.