Internal Medicine or Family Medicine MD/DO - Community Health Medical - Green Valley, AZ
One of the most trusted and established non-profit Clinic Groups in Arizona is seeking an Internal Medicine/ Family Practice Physician to join their clinical team . As a Community Health Center, you’ll be part of an amazing integrated care team that prides itself on quality care and being a stand-out leader in community medicine. The Clinic Group has retained the services of StaffClinix, a well-respected, service driven, and competent Physician search firm to source and screen Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Physicians for the opportunity.
With StaffClinix, you will be assigned a Physician Recruiter with specialization in Physician placement to represent your interests, assist with relocation details if needed and negotiate the job offer on your behalf. With over 30-years’ in Healthcare Recruiting, you will be well taken care of!
The Physician will provide high quality medical care to a wide variety of patients in a quality oriented, efficient, and cost effective manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnoses and treats all patients presenting in both outpatient and inpatient settings while maintaining expected medical standards.
- Makes recommendations to insure that all programs have adequate medical input prior to their utilization.
- Advises management on performance deficiencies of medical auxiliary personnel.
- Evaluates patients in a timely and courteous manner.
- Hospitalizes patients with serious conditions necessitating in-patient care.
- Interacts politely and as a team player with all levels of staff, other providers, patients, and public.
- Contributes to the training and proficiencies of clinical personnel, including medical students.
- Abides by all policies and Procedures not otherwise addressed in employment contract.
- Participates in quality improvement program that will assure that patients receive quality care in the office and from other providers of health care service, using peer review, medical records audits, grievance and other mechanisms as appropriate.
- Attends medical staff meetings and other meetings as advised by Vice President of Department.
- Participates in development and implementation of annual health plan.
- Participates in activities such as health fairs.
- Must be able to embrace differences among people and able to interact with internal staff as well as external contacts in a culturally competent and respectful manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
To qualify you must have the following:
- A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency in family medicine or internal medicine
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in internal medicine/family medicine
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational, leadership, and team-working skills.
- Current Arizona License, DEA Certificate, Board Certification/Letter Stating Board Eligible, CPR Certification.
Competitive Salary Base
Quarterly Performance Incentives
Paid Continued Medical Education (CME)
Full Comprehensive Medical Package
Paid FTCA Malpractice Coverage (Federal Tort Claims Act)
No OB, ER, or hospital rounds
4-5 days/month on-call schedule - rotating basis.
Full Admin Day
Cell Phone Reimbursement
Annual Retention Bonus
National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Eligible Sites