Title: Neurologist - MD or DO
A Neurologist is responsible for examining and treating patients who experience disorders, illnesses and injuries that affect the nerves, spinal cord and brain. Their duties include conducting physical examinations, collecting spinal fluid or other samples and running neurological tests to identify problems.
- Salary: $250,000 - $300,000 – Depending on Experience
- Top Benefits!
- Location: Chandler, AZ | Mesa, AZ
- Perform physical and neurological examination of patients who are suffering from neurological disorders
- Order diagnostic tests such as blood tests, spinal fluid tests, and imaging tests such as MRIs
- Diagnose conditions and disorders based on physical and cognitive exams, and test results
- Develop treatment plans, and manage and adapt treatment of patients depending on progress
- Communicate with nurses and other medical staff to ensure patients receive best possible care
- Maintain current knowledge of trends in area of expertise
- Communicate treatment plans and home care instructions to patients
- Neurologist Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required
- Must have completed residency training
- Must have current valid license in the state of practice
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to empathize with others
- Must possess high level of self-confidence and be able to direct others
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must have stamina and ability to remain calm under pressure
With over 30-years of experience in recruitment, StaffClinix is a leading provider of medical clinic staffing and recruitment services nationally. We have helped over 3000 people get hired into careers they love. Contact us at StaffClinix and let us help you find a position and leave the tedious process of putting in dozens of applications. We will assess your skills and experience, give you a free resume review, help you with interview preparation and so much more for ZERO cost to you.