Clinical Psychologist - $20,000 Hire on Bonus!
*Inexpensive Health Insurance
*No nights or weekends!
*Student Loan Repayment Program
**Job Title:** Psychologist
**Location:** Phoenix, Arizona
**Position Type:** Full-time/Part-time
**Company:** StaffClinix Behavioral Health
**Base Salary:** $85,000 - $105,000 per year
Reliatus Behavioral Health is a leading provider of psychological services dedicated to improving the mental well-being and emotional health of our clients. We are committed to offering comprehensive psychological assessments, therapy, and counseling services to individuals, couples, and families. Our team of skilled psychologists at StaffClinix Behavioral Health is at the heart of our mission to provide compassionate, evidence-based care to those in need.
We are seeking a licensed psychologist to join our team and provide high-quality mental health services to our clients in Phoenix, Arizona. The ideal candidate will be compassionate, empathetic, and committed to helping individuals achieve their emotional and psychological well-being. As a psychologist at StaffClinix Behavioral Health, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse clientele and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of professionals.
1. **Assessment and Diagnosis:** Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate the emotional and mental health of clients. Utilize standardized tests, interviews, and observations to diagnose psychological disorders and determine treatment needs.
2. **Therapy and Counseling:** Provide individual, group, and/or family therapy sessions to clients, utilizing evidence-based therapeutic modalities. Develop and implement treatment plans tailored to each client's unique needs and goals.
3. **Crisis Intervention:** Offer crisis intervention and support to clients experiencing acute emotional distress or facing urgent mental health issues.
4. **Treatment Planning:** Collaborate with clients to establish treatment goals, monitor progress, and adjust treatment plans as necessary. Document and maintain accurate client records in compliance with legal and ethical guidelines.
5. **Education and Advocacy:** Educate clients about mental health issues, coping strategies, and self-care techniques. Advocate for clients' needs and rights when necessary.
6. **Consultation:** Collaborate with other mental health professionals, including psychiatrists, social workers, and counselors, to ensure holistic and integrated care for clients.
7. **Professional Development:** Stay current with the latest research and therapeutic techniques in the field of psychology through ongoing education and training.
- Doctoral degree in psychology (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) from an accredited institution.
- Current state licensure as a psychologist.
- Strong knowledge of psychological assessment tools and therapeutic modalities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Empathy, compassion, and a non-judgmental approach to clients.
- Commitment to maintaining the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Experience in a clinical setting is preferred but not required for entry-level positions.
- Competitive base salary of $85,000 - $105,000 per year.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Flexible scheduling options (full-time and part-time positions available).
- Continuing education and training opportunities.
**How to Apply:**
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to email@example.com or apply at staffclinix.com Please include your availability and desired work schedule. We look forward to reviewing your application.
StaffClinix Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.
Note: The above job description is intended as a general guide to the duties and responsibilities of the psychologist position. Additional duties may be assigned based on the needs of the organization.