Job Title: Medical Assistant - Float
- Salary Range: $17.00 - $25.00/hour - Depending on number of years of experience.
- Top Benefits! - 3.5 Weeks of PTO!
- Location: Baseline and 7th Ave
- Schedule: M-F | 9am-6pm | PRN Weekends
- Float to various clinics
As a Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the medical clinic. You will support doctors and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization, and communication. The target is to complete all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Interview patients and document basic medical history
- Take vitals and document findings in the patient chart
- Review annual wellness questionnaire with appropriate patients
- Organize, authorize and schedule appointments for referrals
- Enter laboratory services
- Send prescriptions electronically or by fax. Verbally call in prescriptions
- Administer injections, perform urinalysis and other lab test, EKG
- Assist during medical examinations
- Triage patient calls, assess the problem, consult with the physician
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments.
- Must have a valid AZ drivers license
- Job Stability / Longevity
- 2 Years+ of proven working experience as a Medical Assistant
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Punctual and self disciplined
- Must provide written evidence of vaccines including:, Seasonal Flu, MMRV, T-dap, TB (within last year) & HEP-B - *Note, vaccines needed can be provided by employee health*
- NATIONAL Medical Assistant Certification is preferred (CMA or RMA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Spanish/Bilingual is a plus.
- Current CPR / BLS Card
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and EMR experience (eclinical works or EPIC)
- Degree in Medical Assisting from an accredited college.
With over 30-years of experience in recruitment, StaffClinix is a leading provider of medical clinic staffing and recruitment services in Arizona. We have helped over 3000 people get hired into careers they love. Contact us at StaffClinix and let us help you find a position and leave the tedious process of putting in dozens of applications. We will assess your skills and experience, give you a free resume review, help you with interview preparation and so much more for ZERO cost to you.