Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP), Medical Group
Contact to Hire $35-46/hr.
The Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) has responsibility over all HR functions in their clinic which may include several specialties such as Family Medicine, Pediatrics and Women's Health.
The major responsibilities are to keep recruiting and talent acquisition on track, conduct new hire orientations, work with supervisors on employee performance issues. Work with outside staffing / recruiting companies to help augment recruiting efforts. Heavy employee relations responsibilities including coaching and disciplinary measures.
- Perform employment-related investigations, partnering with company resources to protect the interests of all stakeholders
- Serve as the employees’ main point of contact with HR, providing employees with trainings and information as needed (e.g., performing open enrollment meetings, triaging payroll and benefits questions, etc.)
- Serve as a resource in the creation of documents related to performance reviews, corrective actions, individual performance improvement plans, terminations, and other related documents, including drafting such documents for facility leadership as needed
- Own the execution of compliance activities at assigned facility, providing feedback to company resources regarding compliance concerns
- Supervise the day-to-day performance of the HR Specialist(s) assigned to the HR Business Partner’s facility.
- Support the HR Specialist with ensuring the facility is adequately staffed including performing second interviews and supplementing the HR Specialist’s efforts, as needed
- Regularly attend work, in-person, potentially traveling to multiple facilities within a single shift
- Daily Recruiting may be part of the duties
The qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 5 year's of HR experience.
- PHR or SPHR or SHRM-CP from SHRM (preferred)
- Knowledge of Employment Law
- Employee Relations Experience (mandatory)
With over 30-years of experience in recruitment, StaffClinix is a leading provider of medical clinic staffing and recruitment services nationally. We have helped over 3000 people get hired into careers they love. Contact us at StaffClinix and let us help you find a position and leave the tedious process of putting in dozens of applications. We will assess your skills and experience, give you a free resume review, help you with interview preparation and so much more for ZERO cost to you.