Title: Virtual Psychiatrist (TelePsych) (Must reside in the Illinois, in the same time zone as Chicago)
Salary: Up to $343K Depending on Experience and Schedule
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Schedule: Flexible Schedule | IC Full-Time. Full-Time, Part-Time Available
Student Loan Repayment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide continuous, comprehensive psychiatric treatment for Adults, Children and Adolescent patients according to current standards of care either in person or via tele-psychiatric services using tele-health.
- Review and/or gather patient histories to assess current environment and/or history of behavioral health conditions with the patient or in the patient’s family.
- Ensure that all patients have received the PHQ -2 and if needed the PHQ – 9 to screen for depression and monitor progress over time for patients that have been identified as having a moderate to high risk scoring.
- Use the research based screening tools such as the PHQ-2/9, GAD – 7, and Vanderbilt to establish a baseline for care, and to evaluate progress over time.
- Using the screening tools to determine which patients are not progressing the psychiatric provider must participate in staffing’s and/or treatment modifications as part of a care team comprised of a care manager, medical provider and a therapist to devise interventions to help the patient reduce symptoms with anxiety, depression and ADHD.
- Perform or request diagnostic tests.
- Make diagnoses and prescribe medication, as necessary and/or make referrals to other forms of behavioral health treatment including individual or group therapy, follow up with a primary care provider, or a full or partial hospitalization program.
- Educate patients on their condition and about the care teams that are devised to assist the patient with managing the behavioral health condition.
- Prepare all medical records, clinical reports and correspondences.
- Support quality improvement initiatives.
- Work in collaboration with scheduling, clinic staff, health management team and other providers to ensure that there is patient access and that productivity goals of 2.7 or higher are met daily/weekly.
- Complete all Core Curriculum training(s) required for the position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Graduate of accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine trained in psychiatric care for Adult, and or, Child and Adolescents (MD/DO completion of Internship and Accredited Residency Program required.
With over 30-years of experience in recruitment, Reliatus/StaffClinix Behavioral Health is a leading provider of medical clinic staffing and recruitment services nationally. We have helped over 3000 people get hired into careers they love. Contact us at StaffClinix Behavioral Health and let us help you find a position and leave the tedious process of putting in dozens of applications. We will assess your skills and experience, give you a free resume review, help you with interview preparation and so much more for ZERO cost to you.